⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
141 - 160 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
@Charitin I won't be surprised if they get a decent number of folks to pay a $5k markup.
How did you spec your Lightning?

So this what I did.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tomball Ford in Texas just told me to expect a Added Markup of between $10,000 and $20,000 depending on the model and delivery time. They also said they are prioritizing orders on a point system based on how many vehicles you have purchased from them previously. I am switching my order today.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Update on Mullinax, Apopka, FL.
I visited Mullinax Ford in Apopka,FL today and spoke with one of their sales people (Dennis McClung) who appeared somewhat knowledgable on Lightnings. I'm considering moving my reservation and wanted to see what the local competition had to offer. Mr. McClung proudly told me all Lightnings are being charged ADM because they are "scarce" like Raptors and "Ford is not making many of them". He told me they were allotted 6 trucks this year and they went to their "best" corporate\commercial customers. I abruptly left without asking how much the ADM was.
I assume it's probably $5k or more.
Might need to check if something has changed with Mullinax. They used to specifically advertise no ADM on their website but not any longer. Their new inventory of other models are listed at several thousand dollars above the sticker that they provide. It says no fees but what is a fee. Think they might have turned rotten.

I was there this weekend. They have an XLT demo. They are NOT adding ADM on any Lightnings ordered. They WILL add ADM if someone backs out of their order and the dealer gets to sell it to anyone. I have this in writing.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Add Mock Ford in Grants Pass Oregon to the naughty list. $8000 over MSRP, and they are pretty smug about it. Basically told me I was going to end up paying a premium or never get a truck. Joke is on them, as Crater Lake Ford 23 miles away has guaranteed no ADM. 😎
And they act like they’re all doing it when they aren’t. The smugness Is repulsive.

141 - 160 of 208 Posts