⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
121 - 140 of 149 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #122 ·
Nice. I'll add them.

·
Registered
2004 SVT Lightning
6 Posts
Update on Mullinax, Apopka, FL.
I visited Mullinax Ford in Apopka,FL today and spoke with one of their sales people (Dennis McClung) who appeared somewhat knowledgable on Lightnings. I'm considering moving my reservation and wanted to see what the local competition had to offer. Mr. McClung proudly told me all Lightnings are being charged ADM because they are "scarce" like Raptors and "Ford is not making many of them". He told me they were allotted 6 trucks this year and they went to their "best" corporate\commercial customers. I abruptly left without asking how much the ADM was.
I assume it's probably $5k or more.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Athens Ford - Athens, GA
Per Jamison Johnson all Lightnings will be MSRP, plus applicable sales tax, lemon law, etc. and their Doc fee at the time (I think it's $799 right now). He confirmed no ADM.

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
This doc fee has just become the latest joke and the latest gimmick to pad their pockets. It's part of the sale, the paperwork all gets spit out after they put a few things in the computer.

·
Registered
22 Lariat ER AMBlue
57 Posts
Coral,
Can you add Marcotte Ford to the list? They are located in Holyoke MA. I took delivery of my vehicle here so I can definitely confirm they were true to their word: no ADM, no markups, no shenanigans, and no crazy document fees.

-Nikki

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #133 ·
Coral,
Can you add Marcotte Ford to the list? They are located in Holyoke MA. I took delivery of my vehicle here so I can definitely confirm they were true to their word: no ADM, no markups, no shenanigans, and no crazy document fees.

-Nikki
Done.

·
Registered
10 Posts
NorthStar Ford, Duluth MN—the mannequin just arrived and a salesman told me it would be sold with a $20k-$30k ADM. Said they have heard of some crazy dealer markups out there but they usually come in lower lol. Supposedly custom orders have no ADM “at this time, but no guarantees.”

·
Registered
662 Posts
Ford Lightning Platinum with a $15,000 markup at Mangold Ford in Eureka IL. $108,709 with the markup...

Saw it in a Maverick FB group I'm a member of.

Handwriting Font Gas Event Signage
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light
Font Gas Auto part Electric blue Handwriting

·
Registered
12 Posts
Might need to check if something has changed with Mullinax. They used to specifically advertise no ADM on their website but not any longer. Their new inventory of other models are listed at several thousand dollars above the sticker that they provide. It says no fees but what is a fee. Think they might have turned rotten.

121 - 140 of 149 Posts