⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

7 Trucks Pending Pick Up in Richmond, CA for Walnut Creek Ford

2K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  Wildlander6 
#1 ·
Ah man. So excited. I just saw today on United Road that my truck (and 6 others!) are Pending Pick Up in Richmond, CA to be delivered to Walnut Creek. Last time I checked was Oct. 1st so not sure how long it's been sitting there. Hopefully a truck is available soon. Also, hoping that it really means that it's pending pick up at Richmond and not Dearborn.

#3 ·
I think I signed up for it here Customer Portal. If that's not it, I definitely found the instructions on one of the threads here about tracking your order and delivery. Downside is, I'm getting notification for every delivery going to Walnut Creek.

Got this notification this morning and thankfully, it didn't involve any Lightning orders.
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number

#10 ·
Also, I received an email from Ford to complete my purchase. Texted my dealer and my truck was indeed delivered to them (he said 30 minutes ago which was about when I received the email). However, I didn’t get a notification about it from United Road. When I manually looked it up on the site, it says delivered. Going to pick it up tomorrow! 🥳

#12 ·
Ironic that on the day i am trying to figure out where my truck is, I get a text from the dealership saying it will be delivered today. Nothing from Ford itself. Going to pick it up tomorrow as well. Congrats. What did you get? I have a Lariat ER, Carbonized Gray. 🥳🍻

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.