⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah man. So excited. I just saw today on United Road that my truck (and 6 others!) are Pending Pick Up in Richmond, CA to be delivered to Walnut Creek. Last time I checked was Oct. 1st so not sure how long it's been sitting there. Hopefully a truck is available soon. Also, hoping that it really means that it's pending pick up at Richmond and not Dearborn.

· Registered
10 Posts
Ah man. So excited. I just saw today on United Road that my truck (and 6 others!) are Pending Pick Up in Richmond, CA to be delivered to Walnut Creek. Last time I checked was Oct. 1st so not sure how long it's been sitting there. Hopefully a truck is available soon. Also, hoping that it really means that it's pending pick up at Richmond and not Dearborn.
How do you look up or obtain that information?

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
How do you look up or obtain that information?
I think I signed up for it here Customer Portal. If that's not it, I definitely found the instructions on one of the threads here about tracking your order and delivery. Downside is, I'm getting notification for every delivery going to Walnut Creek.

Got this notification this morning and thankfully, it didn't involve any Lightning orders.
Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number

· Registered
10 Posts
Thank you for the information. I registered on the site provided. Now just waiting for my registration to get approved.

I think I signed up for it here Customer Portal. If that's not it, I definitely found the instructions on one of the threads here about tracking your order and delivery. Downside is, I'm getting notification for every delivery going to Walnut Creek.

Got this notification this morning and thankfully, it didn't involve any Lightning orders.
View attachment 4486

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Also, I received an email from Ford to complete my purchase. Texted my dealer and my truck was indeed delivered to them (he said 30 minutes ago which was about when I received the email). However, I didn’t get a notification about it from United Road. When I manually looked it up on the site, it says delivered. Going to pick it up tomorrow! 🥳

· Registered
2022 Lariat ER | Res: 4/19/21 | Order: 5/19/22 | Prod: 7/25 | Dlvrd: Soon? | FCSP: Soon?
148 Posts
Once it got off the train from Michigan, my truck sat in Mira Loma, CA for 5 weeks. It was sitting there with four other trucks waiting to go to my local dealership. I hope you don't have to wait that long.

· Registered
10 Posts
Ironic that on the day i am trying to figure out where my truck is, I get a text from the dealership saying it will be delivered today. Nothing from Ford itself. Going to pick it up tomorrow as well. Congrats. What did you get? I have a Lariat ER, Carbonized Gray. 🥳🍻

Also, I received an email from Ford to complete my purchase. Texted my dealer and my truck was indeed delivered to them (he said 30 minutes ago which was about when I received the email). However, I didn’t get a notification about it from United Road. When I manually looked it up on the site, it says delivered. Going to pick it up tomorrow! 🥳

· Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ironic that on the day i am trying to figure out where my truck is, I get a text from the dealership saying it will be delivered today. Nothing from Ford itself. Going to pick it up tomorrow as well. Congrats. What did you get? I have a Lariat ER, Carbonized Gray. 🥳🍻
Sweet! Congrats to you too. I ordered the same, Lariat ER but in antimatter blue. Are you picking up from Walnut Creek as well? Maybe I’ll see you there!

· Registered
F-150 Lightning
132 Posts
We're excited for you to get your new vehicle, hope you enjoy many great fall adventures with it soon!

· Registered
82 Posts
Ford train must have just arrived since I got a call today from dealer (Frontier Ford in Santa Clara) that my Lightning was available today for pickup. Unfortunately, I'm out of town so will have to wait till Monday. Will post arrival photos!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts