⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
121 - 133 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Called Ford for an update and was told “there may be a delay” and to “call back after 8 August.” I asked for info on the delay and the rep wouldn’t give any detail. The negative Nancy on my shoulder thinks it’s because I was a late week build and it’s awaiting parts. Lariat ER with max tow and nothing else.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I spoke with my dealer today and he said my truck is delayed and still in final quality check.

·
Registered
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - Rapid Red Metallic - 13 July Blend Date
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #127 ·
Well, this popped up in my FordPass app tonight. Maybe this is a sign that someone got into the truck at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, started it up and moved it?

Mammal Rectangle Font Brand Number

·
Registered
44 Posts
Well, this popped up in my FordPass app tonight. Maybe this is a sign that someone got into the truck at Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, started it up and moved it?

View attachment 3679
Darn it, I can believe them being told not to activate, I wish we could track our trucks real time but it makes sense they would not want owners having the ability to start the truck. But this had to be an accident, I imagine they were told just to not accept.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I don’t even get to the point to try to activate and have it rejected. Shouldn’t shock you though that they declined it. They enabled a few early on and it appears Ford got pretty mad about it and told employees not to accept activation. Didn’t stop me from trying but I get the below error every time I tried.
Product Font Gas Screenshot Electronic device

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Pro
41 Posts
Can any other dealership lookup my truck and tell me an update? Or even maybe a rail car number? I don’t think my dealership is too happy with me now that I made them give me a purchase and sales agreement locking in all my charges.(strictly msrp and no mark ups at all) They were fighting giving it to me, and they aren’t too friendly anymore..

121 - 133 of 133 Posts