⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
101 - 120 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
In all seriousness, any Friday or Saturday blend dates get a built status yet? In keeping with the timeline for the earlier builds in our week, the "built" status should've updated over the weekend. Assuming weekend changes actually get input on weekdays, I'm hoping today's the day.

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Pro
41 Posts
i had a blend date of 7-16-22 and mine still says in production. tear tag was the 19th if i remember correctly.

although my dealership has listed it on their website for sale for 16,000 over MSRP, i have all my documents in writing stating i will not be charged any ADM's or anything over MSRP. but they did send me a price breakdown with a 5000$ markup and claimed it was ford motor company who upped the price, i said bull shit, i went in to the dealer hot and heavy and chewed their ass, they claimed it was a typo. i said well thats a pretty big typo to transpose.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had a 7/15 blend date, which turned into a 7/18 "in production" date which is when I got my tear tag, but still have not reach build status and no delivery information.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm in NJ. Build is a Lariat SR w/ Copilot 360 Active

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Pro
41 Posts
So I went into my ford dealership today, and they told me that my truck shows it’s still sitting at flat rock Michigan and expected delivery date was aug 19-25th, I don’t know how trust worthy my dealership is, but that what they said today.. i dunno how true it is. Again I’m in central Washington state right in between Seattle and Spokane..

101 - 120 of 133 Posts