⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
39 Posts
IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE! IT'S HERE!

Just got the email from Ford that it was at Dealership. Called them and yep, they have it and are getting it prepped. Will be calling me when it's ready. Told them I'd be camping out at the front door.
It’s everything we’ve been reading about. Fast, quiet, well built and great tech. Testing out one pedal drive today. Not sure what I think of it. Not great when parking…. Can’t wait to get the CSP so I can charge it faster than the trickle charge that 110 does.
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Speedometer Steering part

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

·
Registered
39 Posts
nice, congrats, i think i saw your post on twitter too!

did you happen to ask your dealer if the truck had a red Lariat extended range headed to houston on it? :p
:) no, i'm sorry, but i'll bet you get the call / email today. Timing is right. Be prepared. Truck is smoooooth but when you punch it, the speed is incredible.

·
Registered
46 Posts
oof, texted the EV guy at my dealer, he says he still shows it in Illinois waiting on rail. I told him thats weird cause everything i saw shows it coming on convoy.

but then i saw another person in Houston at a different dealer got their lightning yesterday. The suspense is killing me.

·
Registered
39 Posts
oof, texted the EV guy at my dealer, he says he still shows it in Illinois waiting on rail. I told him thats weird cause everything i saw shows it coming on convoy.

but then i saw another person in Houston at a different dealer got their lightning yesterday. The suspense is killing me.
i'm sorry. I totally understand the frustration. This is the most frustrating part of the process. So opaque.

·
Registered
39 Posts
lol thats what i told my wife, i said it has to be here soon cause everyone else is getting those emails after they already got the truck.

how you liking it? Has your charge station pro arrived yet?
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT. Ride is super smooth, interior is refined and the speed is freaking unbelievable. No CSP yet. I bet it'll be a week before it's here. Trickle charging on 110 for now. 1.5 mile of charge / hour. Did hit up a DC Fast Charger at lunch today just to get some extra charge. wasn't a really fast one but got 10% is about 15 minutes.

101 - 120 of 136 Posts