416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #81 ·
I got my BUILT email this morning 7/1 at 3:35 am
Built date was 6/30, ETA is 7/22 to 7/28 to SE Mass

Rectangle Font Parallel Logo Brand

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looks like all the BUILT emails are coming now. Got mine this morning (7/1) at 3:54 am for my antimatter blue Larat ER w/ max tow. Originally scheduled for production on 6/6, blend date of 6/9, actually entered production on 6/16. Projected delivery 7/11 - 7/17 to Columbus Ohio.

·
Registered
2012 F250-PSD, 2006 Harley VROD Destroyer
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
39 Posts
Now we'll see if the original shipping timeline is correct. Been chatting with another Dallas Lightning owner and his only took 5 days after he got the shipped email. My original estimate email from Ford said 3 - 4 weeks...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Now we'll see if the original shipping timeline is correct. Been chatting with another Dallas Lightning owner and his only took 5 days after he got the shipped email. My original estimate email from Ford said 3 - 4 weeks...
yea given that ours are on convoy and not rail, it shouldnt take 3 weeks to get them to dallas and houston. And you're probably right our trucks are probably on the same truck.

·
Registered
829 Posts
It seems like Ford has normalized. 5/23 and on seem to all be lining up when people are getting BUILT and SHIPPED emails. they are lining up back to back it seems.

• Love
Reactions: taxmanhog

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
39 Posts
have you seen any freigh tracking numbers? Order track for me is empty.
Crickets. No update on tracking site or email from Ford or Dealership. But then again that's the way this whole process has been from the beginning. I fully expect to either get an email or call saying it's here. Not ideal, but as long as that's what you're expecting you won't be let down.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Crickets. No update on tracking site or email from Ford or Dealership. But then again that's the way this whole process has been from the beginning. I fully expect to either get an email or call saying it's here. Not ideal, but as long as that's what you're expecting you won't be let down.
my dealership called me on monday and said the truck is in Illinois and quoted the july 27th thru august 2nd time frame from the email i got.

I just find it really hard to believe it would take another two to three weeks to drive it down here.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Interesting, my dealer told me yesterday that my truck was on a train in Illinois. They also said it wouldn’t arrive in Nevada until the first half of August, which I think is excessively long.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Interesting, my dealer told me yesterday that my truck was on a train in Illinois. They also said it wouldn’t arrive in Nevada until the first half of August, which I think is excessively long.
That is interesting. I would think sooner than mid-August to Nevada. Mine shipped early on July 10th for Sacramento. It should be in Chicago on the 14th and City of Industry on the 19th according to Union Pacific. (Only 7 hours from there to SAC by roadway, so that is anyone's guess.)

81 - 100 of 136 Posts