⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I was able to send an activation request to my truck today, pending acceptance by a lot driver at the Rouge

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
13 Posts
Dang, this is like Christmas but you don't know exactly how far away from it you are. It could be tomorrow, it could be a month... and seeing all these posts from people who got theirs already isn't helping...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hoping for 2nd or 3rd week of July. But depending on circumstances could be early or mid August. It seems the build week crews ahead of us are experiencing some delays so I'm not holding my breath.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The truck seems to be built, even though the tracker doesn't say as much. Admittedly, I have never been in the weeds like this about a truck before. Seems like shipping would be the next step but who knows.

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
13 Posts
I'm right there with you. All data points to mine being built (blend date, tear tag and image in app) but tracker gives us nothing and my dealership hasn't said one word to me about it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
I'm hoping we will see BUILT dates by the end of next week, and within about 3-5 days potentially emails or FORD.COM order page status dates for projected delivery.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts