⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
thanks, yea just looking at the threads on here im not expecting to see it for a while, but was also wanting to try and figure out how to properly use some of these trackers. Like i dont have the dealer order number so can't use this one Order Track
i tried one of the others that wanted my order number but it said my order number wasn't valid, probably also wanting the dealer order number.
As noted your order number is on your window sticker. The order number on this one is 3678. Find that string of numbers on your sticker and you'll have your dealer order number.

Azure Rectangle Font Parallel Electric blue

·
Registered
643 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
anyone in this group gotten any notifications? I have a Lariat ER build week 6/6 and haven't seen anything. I have my vin and order number but haven't been able to get any of the trackers working, so any help on that would be appreciated as well.
Nothing yet, I do not think our modules have begun to pop yet, the prior two build weeks experienced major delays of IN PRODUCTION status and then to see the PSC/BCE modules appear with the tear-tag. We may be in for another weeks wait before seeing some action.

I added my Lightnings VIN to my Ford Pass app, but it's a generic place holder, no image of my truck in it's configured color and no telematics interactions yet, these action won't happen until modules begin to populate the BCE

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Modules have begun to pop on my truck, waiting on tear tag
Product Rectangle Font Software Screenshot

In Production date set to 6/17 the following day
Product Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot

·
Registered
2022 F150 Lightning Lariat
13 Posts
bah almost all the sites are not responding or throwing "Session expired" when trying to update tracking.
Ok i was thinking it was me. Can confirm i'm seeing that same thing, but I did see my modules pop this morning. Not sure what that means for delivery but it's the first movement i've seen. No emails and no change to status since build date hit on 6/6.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
thanks, yea just looking at the threads on here im not expecting to see it for a while, but was also wanting to try and figure out how to properly use some of these trackers. Like i dont have the dealer order number so can't use this one Order Track
i tried one of the others that wanted my order number but it said my order number wasn't valid, probably also wanting the dealer order number.
You'll be able to get your order number off the Window sticker. Until you have a sticker, even your dealer can't provide that number. The order number is issued by Ford at scheduling.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Ok i was thinking it was me. Can confirm i'm seeing that same thing, but I did see my modules pop this morning. Not sure what that means for delivery but it's the first movement i've seen. No emails and no change to status since build date hit on 6/6.
some tracking stuff is working now, just checked again and a whole several pages worth of modules popped up. I have a tear tag too!

still getting session expired on this page Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Home
You'll be able to get your order number off the Window sticker. Until you have a sticker, even your dealer can't provide that number. The order number is issued by Ford at scheduling.
yea... already have that info check above in the thread.

41 - 60 of 69 Posts