⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
I have not! Waiting for the email, lol. But perhaps I should? I expect it’s a chip shortage thing like everything else these days.
It's happened to a bunch in the differing threads. It is line optimization. Chip shortage shouldn't affect the first batch of MY22. The Lightning is a very important launch, they aren't going to risk anything. That's why other Ford Models have options removed like massage seats or climate in the back.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Window Stickers are posted for the 6/6/2022 build week, my blend date is Thursday 6/9!!

• Love
Reactions: Voltz and GDN

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
Window Stickers are posted for the 6/6/2022 build week, my blend date is Thursday 6/9!!
Congrats man - time you get in the line. Now if you'd just populate my As Built from Tuesday ! lol

Reactions: taxmanhog

·
Registered
1 Posts
Got this yesterday, I was originally 6/6 :
We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 F-150 Lightning XLT.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.
:mad:

·
Registered
405 Posts
We have made an adjustment to the production date for your 2022 F-150 Lightning XLT.

Your vehicle is now scheduled to be built the week of June 13, 2022. We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle's production status.

Thank you.
Welcome to the forum. I wonder if this wouldn't happen if you went for a different Lightning spec. Or that at least seems to be a hack for some people looking to get a new vehicle sooner. Not sure if that works here.

·
Registered
204 Posts

Thank you.
Same for me. Just got the email. Was originally 5/29 then 06/06now 06/20. I’m not worried though it’s only a couple weeks.
Hey @Berm is your Lightning a XLT like @poltergiest?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I’m in TX, Lariat ER in Star White Metallic Tri-Coat

my 6/6 build week hasn’t changed BUT

SunRun can’t get its act together to correctly price the generator-related needs at my place, except to this morning say that ok top of the $8,900 for the HIS and EV charger, they would need to do a MPU (Main Panel Upgrade) and a Load Relocation on top of everything so for an additional $4764 ($2,100 of which is MOU and $2,600 the ‘Load Relocation)

Installing just the charger appears (still can’t get certainty from SunRun) to require only the MPU, so around $2,500 all-in.

So, on top of the truck cost another $2,500 to $14,000 of house-bound equipment that can’t be sold or recouped (and who knows how much to remove) if the truck is moved along

But all this with SunRun puts a bad taste in my mouth, and might mean I relinquish the truck

·
Registered
22 Posts
I’m in TX, Lariat ER in Star White Metallic Tri-Coat

my 6/6 build week hasn’t changed BUT

SunRun can’t get its act together to correctly price the generator-related needs at my place, except to this morning say that ok top of the $8,900 for the HIS and EV charger, they would need to do a MPU (Main Panel Upgrade) and a Load Relocation on top of everything so for an additional $4764 ($2,100 of which is MOU and $2,600 the ‘Load Relocation)

Installing just the charger appears (still can’t get certainty from SunRun) to require only the MPU, so around $2,500 all-in.

So, on top of the truck cost another $2,500 to $14,000 of house-bound equipment that can’t be sold or recouped (and who knows how much to remove) if the truck is moved along

But all this with SunRun puts a bad taste in my mouth, and might mean I relinquish the truck
I also got my SunRun quote this week. And it's about the same base price of about $9K, No panel upgrades needed. But I'm not going to decide on the full install until maybe next summer when I know this truck is a long term ownership senario and it's worth keeping the lights on for the 10-15 hours a year when the power goes out. Using the home pro charger without the home backup feature is fine until then.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Good luck to everyone in this build week, hope our trucks run down the line with zero issues and straight onto train/local transports and in your driveways over the next 21 to 45 days!

Link to the data

Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Technology

Reactions: FM_Jack

·
Registered
19 Posts
anyone in this group gotten any notifications? I have a Lariat ER build week 6/6 and haven't seen anything. I have my vin and order number but haven't been able to get any of the trackers working, so any help on that would be appreciated as well.

·
Registered
640 Posts
anyone in this group gotten any notifications? I have a Lariat ER build week 6/6 and haven't seen anything. I have my vin and order number but haven't been able to get any of the trackers working, so any help on that would be appreciated as well.
The trend I have seen is that whatever your blend date is, you generally won't see any updates for another week or so. I'm week of 5/30 and I just saw my modules populate this morning. My blend date is 6/2. A couple of people with blend dates of 6/1 saw their modules pop yesterday or late on the 13th. That's 2 weeks. My modules popped but the page with my status has no update.

So for you, I wouldn't expect to see anything until next week.

Reactions: ChasingCoral

·
Registered
19 Posts
The trend I have seen is that whatever your blend date is, you generally won't see any updates for another week or so. I'm week of 5/30 and I just saw my modules populate this morning. My blend date is 6/2. A couple of people with blend dates of 6/1 saw their modules pop yesterday or late on the 13th. That's 2 weeks. My modules popped but the page with my status has no update.

So for you, I wouldn't expect to see anything until next week.
thanks, yea just looking at the threads on here im not expecting to see it for a while, but was also wanting to try and figure out how to properly use some of these trackers. Like i dont have the dealer order number so can't use this one Order Track
i tried one of the others that wanted my order number but it said my order number wasn't valid, probably also wanting the dealer order number.

·
Registered
640 Posts
thanks, yea just looking at the threads on here im not expecting to see it for a while, but was also wanting to try and figure out how to properly use some of these trackers. Like i dont have the dealer order number so can't use this one Order Track
i tried one of the others that wanted my order number but it said my order number wasn't valid, probably also wanting the dealer order number.
Your sales guy can get you the order number. it also appears on your window sticker.

21 - 40 of 69 Posts