⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Alright so modules are popping for my 5/10 build date which means it’s ALIVE!!!! Now I just gotta wait like everyone else for it to ship. Surprised my sticker says convoy all of the way out here in CA and not rail.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Alright so modules are popping for my 5/10 build date which means it’s ALIVE!!!! Now I just gotta wait like everyone else for it to ship. Surprised my sticker says convoy all of the way out here in CA and not rail.
How do you know the modules are “popping”? I used the site and I see a bunch of numbers. How do I interpret the information?

·
Registered
301 Posts
How do know the modules are “popping”? I used the site and I see a bunch of numbers. How do I interpret the information?
I don't think you can do much with it, might be readable by FORSCAN tool, the shop technicians use to diagnose and adjust certain body control and engine parameters.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,408 Posts
How do know the modules are “popping”? I used the site and I see a bunch of numbers. How do I interpret the information?
If your modules are being populated with software, it tells you your truck is at the stage of production when they are loading software. Beyond that it's gibberish for most of us.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,408 Posts
VINs are sequential by assignment order (when scheduling takes place), not build order (when the build is scheduled). Mine is in the 4000s but is scheduled for the week of 5/16.

·
Administrator
1,408 Posts
View attachment 2360

There's the 6/373 Top right there....I'm in the 4K's as well. Fighting a little COVID fog right now...
I'm not sure what those batch numbers mean unless they double production next week. Mine is a Tuesday blend and is listed as 161/685.
Product Font Line Parallel Rectangle

21 - 38 of 38 Posts