⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner

5/30/22 Lightning Build Week Crew

18K views 199 replies 28 participants last post by  ChasingCoral 
#1 · (Edited)
#184 ·
Using the USB for me is a carry over from when I either didn't have Bluetooth connectivity or android auto. I don't think before AA I could navigate the music on my phone without picking it up. Once I had AA (and I don't know if this is the same with CarPlay) I liked it but I didn't have access to my full music library like I did with USB. Over time AA had more up to date stuff but I still liked the USB as a backup because from time to time (like last Tuesday) I do something odd and then the system never connects to AA again and I can't listen to anything without picking up the phone. That issue seems to be an issue with the Wireless feature. Its happen in the mustang (which is only wired AA) but I can usually get it to reset cause of the wires. I can't with wireless. Which only resolves itself after turning off the car and walking away it seems.

#198 ·
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Land vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Couldn't stand the grey wheels on a black truck any longer. Just picked it up tonight with ceramic tint and black powder coated the oem wheels. I like the wheel too much to go aftermarket, so powder coating seemed the best option. Considering doing the grille and emblems and maybe the Lightning badges black too. Anyone else in our build week do any customizations to their lightnings?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.