⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
101 - 108 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Has anyone from this build date (5/30/22) recieve a truck yet? I stopped by my dealer here in the Portland, OR area this last Friday to check for mine and they had 3 show up at thier lot that day. They said the had a 1 day heads up that they were coming to them. Seems to be getting closer for us!
I haven't yet. Hopefully soon 🤞!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just checked on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site and the "In Production" date just changed to 6/14/22 from 5/30/22. Keep in mind it has been "In Production" since 5/27/22 with a blend date of 6/2/22. Not sure what this means as its still in the past and obiviously proves Fords order tracker is broken.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Just checked on the Ford Vehicle Order Tracking site and the "In Production" date just changed to 6/14/22 from 5/30/22. Keep in mind it has been "In Production" since 5/27/22 with a blend date of 6/2/22. Not sure what this means as its still in the past and obiviously proves Fords order tracker is broken.
Broken? Maybe. Unreliable? Definitely.

·
Registered
643 Posts
Well I'm all set, got my FCU check, random addons in the garage and I even saw a stone colored Lightning in the wild today (outer loop of 495/capitol beltway/md side). I was hoping for a father's day week surprise but I guess Ford doesn't like dads. 😐

I'm really hoping for the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: CDGreenery

·
Registered
7 Posts
Well I'm all set, got my FCU check, random addons in the garage and I even saw a stone colored Lightning in the wild today (outer loop of 495/capitol beltway/md side). I was hoping for a father's day week surprise but I guess Ford doesn't like dads. 😐

I'm really hoping for the next 2 weeks.
I’m thinking we are caught in the hold for the chargers. So next couple of weeks seems reasonable.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I’m thinking we are caught in the hold for the chargers. So next couple of weeks seems reasonable.
I wouldn't think the chargers would hold us up. They aren't supposed to be delivered with the truck; last I remember anyway.

101 - 108 of 108 Posts