⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
61 - 80 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Another day, another update. Pushed back to the week of 7/4.
Has anyone still scheduled for 5/30 received any further updates?
No updates on mine. Looking at the 5/23 thread, seems like modules and what not didn't update until this week for them.

Does your window sticker show update blend dates?

·
Registered
22 Lightning Pro SR : Carbonized Gray: Ordered 01/06/22 : Build Target 7/25/22 (5/30 originally)
24 Posts
I don’t even have a window sticker yet; it’s saying it’s not yet released.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I don’t even have a window sticker yet; it’s saying it’s not yet released.
Ah ok, yea you'll probably be in limbo until that is created (which sucks)

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·
The IN Production status has been delayed the past couple weeks, hopefully as the back log clears you will see this update next week

Rectangle Slope Font Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
643 Posts
So this is what I'm hoping to see for those of us that are still 5/30 build week: our vehicles are built and probably in some staging area. By the end of this week we should see some status updates, maybe modules populate. Following week it could be loaded and on its way to "you". The following week delivered with a wide window for which day that could cover 2 weeks.

Just seeing other people's timelines and the random-ness of when it arrived; seems possible. No way my dealer hasn't gotten their demo, so I need to start poking my head over there.

Reactions: taxmanhog

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
No updates for me. How do I have my info put on that spreadsheet? I'm scheduled to be produced the week of 5/30 (so last week). Ford status page still says "in production".
This sheet is a fixed sample of 366 VIN's mostly from Auto Trader and a few members here and another forum, I and another enthusiast are dedicating a couple ours in the morning DAILY to researching them, we do not want to expand the burden,

But you can pull your own data at will as frequently as you wish.

Modules data Site Maintenance
Canada version has projected delivery dates https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
US version does not show projected delivery dates https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking

·
Registered
22 Lightning Pro SR : Carbonized Gray: Ordered 01/06/22 : Build Target 7/25/22 (5/30 originally)
24 Posts
Another update. Pushed back an additional 3 weeks: target date is now 7/25 (originally 5/30, pushed back multiple times).

·
Registered
643 Posts
Has anyone with a 5/30 build week had their order changed from in production to built or shipped yet? Mine still shows in production. Build and blend date were 6/2.
Just checked, nope. But I'm actually not expecting to see anything change until next week.

Reactions: GDN and CDGreenery

·
Registered
31 Posts
This sheet is a fixed sample of 366 VIN's mostly from Auto Trader and a few members here and another forum, I and another enthusiast are dedicating a couple ours in the morning DAILY to researching them, we do not want to expand the burden,

But you can pull your own data at will as frequently as you wish.

Modules data Site Maintenance
Canada version has projected delivery dates https://shop.ford.ca/vehicleordertracking
US version does not show projected delivery dates https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking
I have checked my Order number and VIN on the Canadian tracker and all it has ever shown is order received 01/24/2022. Previous calls to customer service had given a production week of June 20 but last week check in with them I am bumped to July 11 week. Thoughts???

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #77 ·
I have checked my Order number and VIN on the Canadian tracker and all it has ever shown is order received 01/24/2022. Previous calls to customer service had given a production week of June 20 but last week check in with them I am bumped to July 11 week. Thoughts???
I'm seeing a LOT of comments about the movement of folks out of 6/20 to dates in July, and the shuffling about of folks with in July, just more optimization and maybe they are pausing production during the 6/20 week to get caught up on already built & held stock, my wild eyed speculation.

Reactions: GDN

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
I'm seeing a LOT of comments about the movement of folks out of 6/20 to dates in July, and the shuffling about of folks with in July, just more optimization and maybe they are pausing production during the 6/20 week to get caught up on already built & held stock, my wild eyed speculation.
Probably just bumping some past the July 4th holiday.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
They swept the decks on the 6/20, 6/27 and 7/4 build week's, 21 days to clear the backlog, and rebuild diminished commodities to ramp up for the -NEAR-NORMAL PRODUCTION push starting 7/11

IMHO

• Love
Reactions: ChasingCoral
61 - 80 of 108 Posts