·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Reactions: ChasingCoral

·
Registered
117 Posts
Has anyone from Wave 4 reached 'Scheduled For Production'?
Not that I could tell from this or any of the other forums. It will be interesting to see if Ford goes heavy Platinum and ER Lariat across all waves before scheduling most pros and XLTs. Or if it fills in some of the lower trims from waves 1-3 before moving to 4+.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Has anyone from Wave 4 reached 'Scheduled For Production'?
Based on data from a large number of participants (in another forum, some of which are members here) 66 have build dates out of 217 orders in the first 3 waves overall 30.4% scheduled to build

wave 1 33 of 99 or 33.3%
wave 2 21 of 55 or 38.2%
wave 3 12 of 63 or 19.0%
wave 4 0 of 12 or 0.0%

Patience, I don't think we will hear of more build dates until next week, based on advice from another new model line campaign, the initial waves & build dates are stretched to every 14 days until production gets up to full speed, at least that is the rumors I am hearing.

Reactions: Voltz

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Glad to stand corrected that we're seeing actual reports of builds for 5/30, many more Pro/XLT/Lariat all with SR battery's congrat's folks this appears to be your week, there are a trickle of Lariat-ER's reporting today but so far more SR trims!!

Reactions: GDN and Cutler03GT

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
We should be seeing several Pros and XLTs for 5/30 based on postings I've seen in various places. 5/30 seems to be the first week for customer Pros and XLTs.

·
Registered
Lightning XLT- Wave 2-Build 5/30
26 Posts
I've got this as my build week for my Wave 2 XLT SR. :)

Reactions: taxmanhog

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Sign me up here!! XLT SR 302A - are we tracking order in some spreadsheet somewhere as well? I couldn't find the link...
There are two links the one for reservation to order and one for order to delivery:
Reservation tracking:

Order to Delivery tracking:

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Looking at the 5/30 build week data shows a lot of SR models (Pro, XLT and Lariats) some folks being moved about to streamline commonalities of production.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts