#1 · (Edited)
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive tire Vehicle

RED!
max tow package and no other options
Wave 3 Order, MD, Blend Date 6/2

UPDATE: Sticker should be available on 5/12

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Jumping on this train with VIN - 1FTVW1EV3NWG032XX. Lariat ER with Max Tow and AT tires added as the only two options.

I believe of the 6 or 7 weeks that were scheduled we are the last week of the group - May 23.

More interesting - I have one of the lowest VIN's published but one of the last of the several weeks to be built. I was in Wave 1 and ordered on Jan 10. I'm in TX.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire

#3 ·
Jumping on this train with VIN - 1FTVW1EV3NWG032XX.

I believe of the 6 or 7 weeks that were scheduled we are the last week of the group - May 23.

More interesting - I have one of the lowest VIN's published but one of the last of the several weeks to be built. I was in Wave 1 and ordered on Jan 10. I'm in TX.

View attachment 1582
yea I have a 04 number. That is interesting. Either it is random at some point or maybe the # of options?

Reactions: GDN
#8 ·
Review this post below get your VIN. It isn't hard, but takes some digging. You open up the "Inspect" part of your web browser and dig through the web code that they don't show you. It is buried in there. I'm happy to answer questions now that I've found mine - but start here and if you don't find it ask questions in the thread where the post is and we'll help there. This is the thread: Tracking Your Truck Through Build and Delivery

#9 ·
#16 ·
I ordered a Lariat ER, no max tow or other options, as part of Wave 3 on 2/3 and I'm not seeing a scheduled production date when I check my account. Are there others from the first few waves who have orders confirmed that haven't received scheduled dates? Just curious if there are still a lot of us from those waves waiting on dates or if I'm one of a few who haven't yet and need to check with my dealer or Ford? I've looked in some of the other threads on this topic and it's hard to tell if there are a lot of people still waiting.

#17 ·
I don't know if there are a lot, but there are definitely some Lariats from the first 3 waves that are not scheduled. There are several tracking spreadsheets, but not everyone comes back to update their data, so it is impossible to know how many were scheduled, but not all from those first waves were scheduled.

Reactions: taxmanhog
#18 ·
So does anyone else name their vehicles? Aside from my very first one (which I hated and don't remember if I did give it one) I've kept it going. Since getting the VIN and putting it in my Ford pass, I gave the future vehicle a name but I haven't locked that in. I usually want to see it in person first.

Maxi (Maxima), Maxine (Maxima), Henrietta (Accord), Duke (Accord), Giulia (Giulia) and Jack (Mustang).

Reactions: 1714
#26 ·
Jumping into the 5/23 crew.

Black Lariat ER with Max Tow

Production scheduled for the week of 23 May 2022
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Motor vehicle

#37 ·
After that worrisome update about my order email. I got the below today that takes the worries away.
🤞🏾🤞🏾
Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Vehicle Car

#44 ·
A couple of more newcomers to the 5/23 week. Congrats welcome aboard.

While I'm just so glad to be scheduled, there are always things to think about - this week leads into a holiday weekend. you have to hope the workers aren't too excited about maybe getting a 3 day weekend or something and they give us a nice rock solid build :)

Reactions: ChasingCoral
#45 ·
Our 5/23 thread missed some love this past week. Want to bring it back to the top for some attention, but to validly add some info too - I have an exact date of 5/27 for my build. That is the Friday before Memorial Day !!

#51 ·
Yes, thanks @taxmanhog . Now i can stop checking everyday like i said was going to do, but didn't stop doing.

#57 ·
I figure you will be run out, especially by those that slid a week or two back, rather than forward.

I typically only checked my order once a day or so, but with all of the date moves, I think I just checked for the 5th time. I'm still in the correct thread :cool:

#61 ·
Our thread is falling down the list, we need a little bump. From what I've seen the excitement should be that we should be getting window stickers likely next Thursday. It is getting real. I've got a car to sell and a garage to clean. Maybe think about some financing too. Hoping that we'll see some good details on the Options program soon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.