⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
61 - 80 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
419 Posts
Our thread is falling down the list, we need a little bump. From what I've seen the excitement should be that we should be getting window stickers likely next Thursday. It is getting real. I've got a car to sell and a garage to clean. Maybe think about some financing too. Hoping that we'll see some good details on the Options program soon.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Our thread is falling down the list, we need a little bump. From what I've seen the excitement should be that we should be getting window stickers likely next Thursday. It is getting real. I've got a car to sell and a garage to clean. Maybe think about some financing too. Hoping that we'll see some good details on the Options program soon.
My built date moved from the week of 5/23 to 5/16 built day 5/19 , yesterday I was able to get the window sticker. Exactly 2 weeks before the built.

·
Registered
57 Posts
same here. Garage to clean. I was actually gonna trade in my car, but could possibly do better selling it. And I also want more options plan details.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
same here. Garage to clean. I was actually gonna trade in my car, but could possibly do better selling it. And I also want more options plan details.
Double dido? Though I don't need to clean the garage...well yea. I haven't decided where the final location of the ford charging station will go but the current set up will require me to pull in and that would be dicey at the moment.

I was thinking of going into the dealership next week and talking with the guy I signed with about plans. But alas....I'm still pushed to 5/30. qq

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
419 Posts
Same - got mine - blend on 5/24. Dealer had thought it was on 5/27.
Font Material property Parallel Pattern Number

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wonder what the extra $100 justification is?
Trains and 18 wheelers don't run on fairy dust, so maybe a 65.6% increase in diesel fuel price since 1/6/2022 might be a bit of a reason.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #73 ·
Trains and 18 wheelers don't run on fairy dust, so maybe a 65.6% increase in diesel fuel price since 1/6/2022 might a bit of a reason.
If the owners of those companies could, they'd pay them in fairy dust.

Reactions: BeeLightning
61 - 80 of 110 Posts