⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
41 - 60 of 110 Posts

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,408 Posts
Received an update today that my Lariat ER is scheduled to be built the day of 5/26/22!!
Double check that email. I believe it probably says the week of 5/26. Build weeks are not the same as build days. For example, my build week was scheduled 2/23 (got the email this week, though). My build DAY was scheduled yesterday.

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
419 Posts
A couple of more newcomers to the 5/23 week. Congrats welcome aboard.

While I'm just so glad to be scheduled, there are always things to think about - this week leads into a holiday weekend. you have to hope the workers aren't too excited about maybe getting a 3 day weekend or something and they give us a nice rock solid build :)

Reactions: ChasingCoral

·
Registered
419 Posts
Our 5/23 thread missed some love this past week. Want to bring it back to the top for some attention, but to validly add some info too - I have an exact date of 5/27 for my build. That is the Friday before Memorial Day !!

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150
57 Posts
Our 5/23 thread missed some love this past week. Want to bring it back to the top for some attention, but to validly add some info too - I have an exact date of 5/27 for my build. That is the Friday before Memorial Day !!
Did u call your dealer to get that date?

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Mine still says 5/23

·
Registered
419 Posts
Did u call your dealer to get that date?
Yes - happened to be on the phone with them and they just happened to note it was scheduled to that date.

Reactions: taxmanhog

·
Registered
301 Posts
These to the week threads are perfectly suited for followup posts like GDN, keep the info flowing & Congrat's to those getting scheduled to the day!!

Reactions: Lou C and GDN

·
Registered
464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #53 ·
My build got pushed back today to the week of 5/30/22 from build week of 5/23/22 and build day of 5/26/22. Anyone else have their build pushed back?
:O Mine got pushed back to 5/30 too

·
Registered
419 Posts
I just checked for the third time today, luckily still at 5/23. Lariat ER w. Max Tow.

·
Registered
419 Posts
😊...my 5/23 week moved to 5/16 week...do I need to leave this chet now??😊
I figure you will be run out, especially by those that slid a week or two back, rather than forward.

I typically only checked my order once a day or so, but with all of the date moves, I think I just checked for the 5th time. I'm still in the correct thread :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
😊...my 5/23 week moved to 5/16 week...do I need to leave this chet now??😊
There's still hope for the rest of us. Yours could sit in the queue waiting to ship for months 😉. Just kidding, wouldn't wish that on anyone. Still week of 5/23 here. I have yet to reach out to my dealer for the specific day. Any add-ons for those who's date did move? I have 511A + All Terrain tires and one of the floor liner options. Maybe a delay in one of the few add-on options is the root cause?

41 - 60 of 110 Posts