⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
221 - 231 of 231 Posts

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
Build week of 5/23, blend date 5/26, had a tear tag for a week now but still no e-mail. As far as I read here, tear tag means produced and sitting on a lot somewhere. How long could that last? I'm in New England, maybe waiting on a shipment to the area, but I need my truck already. Sold my old gas version last week.
There had been some pretty good samples for weeks before us and it was hitting a rhythm - however since our week it has gone off the rails, only a couple delivered, no information on movement on anything else. Hoping it still breaks loose this week. I'd anticipate 2 weeks shipping at a minimum once they start moving again.

·
Registered
3 Posts
There had been some pretty good samples for weeks before us and it was hitting a rhythm - however since our week it has gone off the rails, only a couple delivered, no information on movement on anything else. Hoping it still breaks loose this week. I'd anticipate 2 weeks shipping at a minimum once they start moving again.
It probably will be a month for delivery once they communicate. How long could they keep them sitting on a lot for batch shipping? Assuming the worst-case scenario of being produced right after a shipment, would it be a month? Two months?

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
It probably will be a month for delivery once they communicate. How long could they keep them sitting on a lot for batch shipping? Assuming the worst-case scenario of being produced right after a shipment, would it be a month? Two months?
Most rail depots serve large areas. It should not be hard to fill a rail car at least once every two weeks if not once a week to most locations.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Ok, blend of May 27, now showing "In Production" of June 13. Will my truck arrive before it gets to "Built"? 🤔😉
this morning, sometime between 9 AM and 9:30 AM US ET, FordPass logged me out on my phone, which I noticed because I had no PaaK for my Mach-E. When I signed back in, I suddenly had the ability to request activation on the truck...

Automotive parking light Tire Car Wheel Vehicle

this is really going to happen, isn't it? which organ should I sell? I'm open to ideas.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am getting increasingly concerned. Blend date of 5/23 and still no built email.
Same for me, just hoping the system is broken and I get a call one of these days saying "it showed up"

My dealer did get tired of me bugging them and had me come in and drive the Demo yesterday, not sure if that was a good idea or not, makes the wait seem even longer. . . .

·
Registered
365 Posts
I am getting increasingly concerned. Blend date of 5/23 and still no built email.
It is excruciating for everyone in and before build week 5/23, lot's of catchup to do with last second revisions, I have seen plenty of activity for the early build, but there is more to do.

My dealer still has no DEMO model, hopefully my 6/6 Build Week arrives at the same time they get their DEMO.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I finally received my built email yesterday!!!! Blend date 5/26, build date 06/09. The email said it will likely be here 07/15-07/21.
Went to see the dealer and they said I was the first one they heard from. They have not had any delivered yet. I was supposed to be #4 on their list and obviously Wave 2. They didn't know what was happening with their Wave 1 vehicle and the other two before me. I wonder if they will show up all at the same time together with the mannequin vehicle too. I was actually hoping to be able to bridge the wait with a test drive, so I'm hoping they get one before mine.

221 - 231 of 231 Posts