⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
181 - 200 of 230 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Also try INCOGNITO mode in the browser.
I need to do this with the sites after hitting around 100+ search queries,, they seem to block me when not using incognito, but I can bypass the block using the alternate method.

Dareman, you are using the 4 digit WBDO order number??

Reactions: Dareman2

·
Registered
12 Posts
Also try INCOGNITO mode in the browser.
I need to do this with the sites after hitting around 100+ search queries,, they seem to block me when not using incognito, but I can bypass the block using the alternate method.

Dareman, you are using the 4 digit WBDO order number??
Thanks for the advice. The issue seems to be hit or miss today; I've been able to see the status about half of the times I go to the site (yes, I try it about 50 times a day). Still says "in production" even though my dealership says it's built. Hoping for that "built" email from Ford in the next couple of days!!!

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,665 Posts
Thanks for the advice. The issue seems to be hit or miss today; I've been able to see the status about half of the times I go to the site (yes, I try it about 50 times a day). Still says "in production" even though my dealership says it's built. Hoping for that "built" email from Ford in the next couple of days!!!
At least you are testing it enough to have a statistically significant sample! 😆

·
Registered
2018 Ford Mustang GT Premium, 10 speed auto, Roush supercharged
52 Posts
Like most everyone else, I am impatiently waiting for the email note from Ford that will let me know that my black Lightning Lariat EB has been built (blend date 24 May 2022) and the possible ship dates to Georgia. I am looking forward to having two Lightnings in the driveway (one gas, one EV).

Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Motor vehicle Hood Car Automotive design Automotive lighting

·
Registered
238 Posts
Another one on the way:
Blend 5/23
8/470
Built email 6/9
Scheduled Delivery to Fairbanks, AK 7/12 to 7/18
Alaska deliveries typically route via BNSF rail in Renton, WA and the port of Tacoma, RORO ship to Anchorage, then truck to Fairbanks.
You really need to post on real world range due to your climate. Most folks who do reviews do a crap job on reporting cold weather range stuff.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You really need to post on real world range due to your climate. Most folks who do reviews do a crap job on reporting cold weather range stuff.
Definitely. I learned a lot about EVs and extreme cold (down to -40) with my Mach E over the last 16 months. I'll defintely be sharing my Lightning observations when the weather here returns to its icebox stage. But for now, I'll be enjoying the warm sun.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Definitely. I learned a lot about EVs and extreme cold (down to -40) with my Mach E over the last 16 months. I'll defintely be sharing my Lightning observations when the weather here returns to its icebox stage. But for now, I'll be enjoying the sunshine and warm sun.
I live in SD and regularly drive to ND.....this is my biggest fear since I live in an DC FC ghost land.....as you can appreciate, it may be below zero when I make these drives.

I'm also wondering if I should keep my garage heater on before one of these trips to make sure that battery is warm to help get a few more miles.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Garage heat is nice but not essential if you have keep your EV plugged in to 240v and make use of the Lightnings departure time scheduling function. That will let the truck preheat the battery and the interior using your house's power.

·
Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
494 Posts
I have no idea what they mean…but I think the more you have the further ahead in the process you are.
Those codes shown as they are have been on my sticker since the day it became available 10 days before build. I've not found anyone that knows what they are, but one person noted when shipped all the codes disappeared with the exception of the R on RAMP.

So I don't think it is more means further in the process. Our trucks have to go to built and shipped this next 2 to 3 days I believe. So hope to see if these do change.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Finally broke down and called my dealer for the 1st time since ordering. 1st they tried to offer me a Lariat standard range that was just delivered. No thanks…

Had them look up the truck I had on order and it showed built, but awaiting microchips. So then is it really built? 🤔 I say no…

Now I’m regretting not ordering right when I got the email. I ordered 2 or 3 days after I got it. I feel like that delay put me in this delay.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Now I’m regretting not ordering right when I got the email. I ordered 2 or 3 days after I got it. I feel like that delay put me in this delay.
I waited for a month after the email before ordering and was still put in 5/30 build week w 6/01 blend. Ordering date has no effect as long as it was before scheduling date....Parts availability/restraints are what is important

·
Registered
494 Posts
I don't know what truly matters. I was Wave 1, waited about 4 days as I changed dealers. Blend was 5/24.

·
Registered
494 Posts
So are we saying 5/23 gang members who haven’t got their trucks at this point are all waitin for “chips”??
I believe it was something similar to this already - I think that is what put the delay in our modules popping, now we have an article publicly saying there could be chip issues. However, I have no proof.

I'll also say that once the modules popped there shouldn't be anything really preventing us from being "Built" and shipped" - so not sure what the additional hold up is. Still hoping for some updates and movement this weekend.

181 - 200 of 230 Posts