⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
41 - 55 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Mine too. That lines up with when the modules popped to life. This seems to indicate that the trucks are rolling off the line, though like all Lightnings at the moment, they are just getting parked at Dearborn and nothing is getting delivered. I don't think that even the mannequins have made it to dealers?

I think that it's a jump to assume (as this article below does) that there are chip availability issues with the Lightning. I do think that they would prioritize these builds around whatever shortages they have. Now that the media embargo is off and the truck has the OKTB, I expect that they should start filling the convoys and make a splash at the local level? If that's the plan, it doesn't seem to have been communicated to anyone.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,408 Posts
I have an "in production date" of 4/27. Last week i could view my window sticker. Now it isn't available. Anyone else have this?
That happens from time to time. It will probably be back tomorrow.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have an "in production date" of 4/27. Last week i could view my window sticker. Now it isn't available. Anyone else have this?
If you are referring to the shop.ford.com Vehicle Tracking site, I was seeing this with my VIN. I had been using the pre-filled suggestions to populate the search fields and at some point they stopped working. Now, manually typing the 4-digit order code and using the suggested VIN again brings up the vehicle tracking page.

This brings the truck no closer to me, but at least I know it didn't evaporate in the system!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes.. that site. It is really weird. I put in the order number and VIN. I called my dealership and they had more detail. They think it was an issue with the ford site... With the production starting on the 27th, you would think i would have more of an update by now. But I am totally new to this. So it could be normal.

I saw everyone talking about the Blended date.. I don't really understand what that is but i would still like to see mine...

41 - 55 of 55 Posts