⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
No apparent change, except that the VIN lookup at shop.ford.com does not return anything for my VIN since yesterday. That also seemed to be the case for some folks in other weeks in May? I never got the note about a specific blend date.
I also have not seen any specific updates from anyone in the week of 4/26. Has anyone with the prior build week received indication that their truck was completed or just made progress? That would be a promising sign.

My local dealer expects to get their mannequin later this week, and will get me in for a test drive by the weekend. That's exciting!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Congrat's folks, your week is on deck!!
Font Circle Parallel Rectangle Screenshot

·
Registered
171 Posts
No apparent change, except that the VIN lookup at shop.ford.com does not return anything for my VIN since yesterday. That also seemed to be the case for some folks in other weeks in May? I never got the note about a specific blend date.
I also have not seen any specific updates from anyone in the week of 4/26. Has anyone with the prior build week received indication that their truck was completed or just made progress? That would be a promising sign.

My local dealer expects to get their mannequin later this week, and will get me in for a test drive by the weekend. That's exciting!
I just searched ford order tracker and entered my vin and order number. My dealer had the order number. That site will allow you to get your window sticker with the blend date. Or maybe you already knew this. My dealer was able to give me an estimated delivery date when I called them.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I've got the windows sticker from that site, and the sticker updated last week. First issue was 4/21, reissued or updated on 4/28. Currently unavailable, though it winked out yesterday morning for a while too. Yes, I'm checking it multiple times per day..... :) My dealer seems as unwilling to estimate a delivery date as I am myself. LOLs

Is the blend date on the sticker? I don't see it, even in the white-out sections like the dealer, etc. Or is it something that can be derived from the data along the top?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I've got the windows sticker from that site, and the sticker updated last week. First issue was 4/21, reissued or updated on 4/28. Currently unavailable, though it winked out yesterday morning for a while too. Yes, I'm checking it multiple times per day..... :) My dealer seems as unwilling to estimate a delivery date as I am myself. LOLs

Is the blend date on the sticker? I don't see it, even in the white-out sections like the dealer, etc. Or is it something that can be derived from the data along the top?
Top Line in the Middle, I believe it is the last 4 digits above the word Blend.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Reactions: MicahO

·
Registered
21 Posts
SunRun was certainly alerted to order and build sequence. Yesterday, in addition to two FoMoCo "install your charging setup!" emails, I also got one email from SunRun directly. Then, on the drive home, I got a phone call from the local SunRun installer checking to see if I needed an assist.

Good to know that they are all confident in the impending delivery! 😄

21 - 40 of 55 Posts