⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
161 - 180 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
We also got a ship window of 7/6-7/12 but now this morning I got a "it's shipped" email from Ford. 3 weeks to ship it to San Diego seems like a long time so hoping maybe it's a bit early.
I got the same email this morning, but as I mentioned, my delivery window is 7/14-7/20 in Northern California. Seems long, I agree. We shall see. Getting closer though.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Using @taxmanhog's Spreadsheet (thank you, thank you, thank you) there are 42 members with a build week of 5/16 with blends throughout the week. Of those, 11 do not have build dates and 3 have taken possession. Who do I have to sleep with @fordmotorcompany to get a frickin' build date?
Thank you!!
I just made some updates to the spreadsheet, including dates for "In Production, Built, Shipped" to help folks get a better perception of which trucks are moving, you can sort and filter the data any way you desire!

See the link in my signature

·
Registered
22 Jeep Rubicon 392
42 Posts
Dealer said my truck of being shipped by rail…
Tried to check the rail car number but the automated phone system said the car was released by customer as of 4/18 😂

Correction. Called Union Pacific line instead. It's saying it was loaded yesterday and arriving City of Industry on 6/21

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got official shipped email at 4:48am EST. The built email expected delivery showed 6/29-7/3. I’m assuming I’ll have it much earlier than estimated delivery date. Also, yesterday I got a bunch of notifications from the FordPass app. As the activation was completed by some nice person in my truck.

Attachments

·
Registered
2022 F150 XLT Lightning
14 Posts
Mine just got pushed back a couple weeks today, I had received the built email a few weeks ago with an eta at the dealer of 6-9 though 6-15 and when I checked today it shows 6-25 though 7-1.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Talked to dealer yesterday about getting the out the door price and he said their system says 7/16-7/20 arrival where my account still says 7/6-7/12. And given I already got the shipped email 6/13.. who knows I guess.. maybe there is a bottleneck somewhere and the truck will sit for a few weeks in some lot somewhere.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #171 ·
Just got back from Koons Ford Silver Spring. No ADM on the Lightning as promised. The paperwork is pretty much done. All the angst with no joy of delivery.

The truck is still in Dearborn and we leave for Europe tomorrow night.

·
Registered
2014 Ford F150 XLT FX4, 2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT (wave 1 1/7)
67 Posts
Just got back from Koons Ford Silver Spring. No ADM on the Lightning as promised. The paperwork is pretty much done. All the angst with no joy of delivery.

The truck is still in Dearborn and we leave for Europe tomorrow night.
That is heart breaking. Hopefully it only arrives and sits for a day prior to your return.

Enjoy your trip and then you get to enjoy your new truck.

·
Registered
Lightning Lariat on order in Wave 1
22 Posts
Just received my truck yesterday, exactly 1 month from the blend date. It arrived on Friday, the same morning I received the picture of it rolling off the line.
I was given an eta delivery of 6-30 - 7-6... glad that didn't come to fruition. Hope all of these trucks get to everyone soon... it is an amazing vehicle.

·
Administrator
2021 Mustang Mach E First Edition, 2016 Nissan Leaf, 2003 Toyota Tacoma, F-150 Lightning reserved
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #176 ·
I'm still waiting and won't see my truck for 5 weeks, independent of delivery date. :cry:

161 - 180 of 214 Posts