⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
181 - 200 of 214 Posts

·
Registered
2022 F150 XLT Lightning
14 Posts
Still waiting on mine as well, it was supposed to arrive 6/9 though 6/15 then 6/25 to 7/5 now it shows 6/20 to 6/26, still no ship email just built.

·
Registered
2014 Ford F150 XLT FX4, 2022 Ford F150 Lightning XLT (wave 1 1/7)
67 Posts
Still waiting here as well. Dealer said it was finally released on Friday so hoping that means it gets loaded n shipped this week.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just got the it shipped email. Fingers crossed we get her this week some time. Dealer said they average 2 days from ford saying something shipped to it arriving, but for the demo lightning they got, it showed up without any notification or shipping warning, so who knows...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Waiting. I received an email saying it was shipped 10 days ago. How long should it take by freight to get to San Diego? A couple days after the shipping email I received the photo of the truck coming off the line. The estimate of delivery is the week of July 4th.

·
Registered
22 Jeep Rubicon 392
42 Posts
Waiting. I received an email saying it was shipped 10 days ago. How long should it take by freight to get to San Diego? A couple days after the shipping email I received the photo of the truck coming off the line. The estimate of delivery is the week of July 4th.
Call the dealer and have them look up the method of transport. My sticker says CONVOY but it ended up on a railcar. Once you get a railcar into then you can track it accordingly

·
Registered
17 Posts
Which Ford dealer in San Diego? We went with mossy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Alright, she made it here. This is the ford email that came about the same time it was unloaded off the truck:
Then witching about 10 min the sales guy sent a
Few pics… sounded like the PDI check in process was days away??? I’ll try to be patient, hope tomorrow is the win. They are going to put a Retrax ONE max while I wait.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ford just moved my projected delivery up a week, now last week in June, was first week in July. Going to Darling’s in Brunswick, ME.
Iconic Silver ER Lariat, max tow, spray in bed liner and a couple of other goodies.

·
Registered
22 Jeep Rubicon 392
42 Posts
Congrats! The red looks real sharp even in gloomy weather.

Mine is placed under "Constructively Placed" status at a SoCal railyard waiting to be unloaded in the near future.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I took delivery of mine last Friday 6/17. I got my ”built email” almost two weeks before that, and no updated until the morning of 6/16 when my dealer said the shipping email came through and it was at the dealership in south central KY at 6:00 PM on 6/16. Really good experience with the dealership and really impressed with the truck even after knowing all there is to know. Cost me $1.60 to drive it to and from work, including an 8 mile round trip lunch. The iced blue looks great, so hard to tell from picture/video but I couldn’t be happier with my color choice.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seems like many orders from this week are delivered/ shipped, anyone with a 5/16 date still waiting on built confirmation?

181 - 200 of 214 Posts