⚡ Ford Lightning Forum ⚡ banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2022 Lightning Lariat Ext Range : Smoked Quartz : Delivered 6/29/2022
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my Lightning (at MSRP) last week and the dealer manager showed me that the MSRP price is $10 above invoice, and she told me there is no dealer 'hold back' incentives on either the Mach E or the Lightning. So the total dealer profit is $10 + the $85 doc fee. Can anyone confirm this is true? BTW I love the truck.

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

· Registered
Model 3 AWD, Lightning Lariat on order
684 Posts
Overall total BS. There is some truth that the Invoice pricing is closer to MSRP but the story is they make 10% on every one of them. Will have to go search, but Ford does make them continue to be a dealer in good standing to get all 10% - so it is up to them. If they will adhere to their agreements, they make a huge haul on every one of them.

· Registered
22 Posts
I just picked up my Lightning (at MSRP) last week and the dealer manager showed me that the MSRP price is $10 above invoice, and she told me there is no dealer 'hold back' incentives on either the Mach E or the Lightning. So the total dealer profit is $10 + the $85 doc fee. Can anyone confirm this is true? BTW I love the truck.

View attachment 3098
A Sales Manager trying to sell that story is either A: incompetent or B: a liar. (Lying salesperson is redundant and Sales Managers wouldn't last if they didn't know exactly what they make on every vehicle. I'd go with B)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.